- Sine wave output voltage
- Suitable for motors control
- Adjustable output frequency
- Adjustable output voltage
- High input-output isolation 3000Vrms
- Remote off opto-coupled
- Alarm by isolated relay contacts
- Rotation inversion
- Remote control via RS232
- Fire and smoke: EN45545-2 approved
The ODX-6000 consists of three phase sine-wave DC-AC inverters with galvanic isolation between input and output.
The unit allows:
• Changing the output frequency by means of DIP-switch-7 of SW1. OFF: 50Hz, ON: 60Hz
• Shutdown applying voltage output 15 to 143V on pins 3 and 4 of J4
• Start-up motors by means of a soft start. In the start-up, the ouput voltage and frequency rise linearly from 0V to set voltage and form 5Hz to set frequency. The start-up ramp slope may be changed via RS-232 port
• Set the rotation speed of a motor according to the appropriate Voltage/Frequency ratio.
• Changing the rotation direction of a motor by applying voltage between 15 and 143V on pins 1 and 2 of J4
• Monitoring the status of the input and output voltage through the contacts of two separate solid state relays.
• Set and monitor parameters via RS-232.
The ODX-6000 is equipped with a maximum average power protection as well as maximum output peak current protection. This protects the semiconductors even when an output short-circuit occurs. It also features a disable function for input under-voltage, which allows protecting the batteries from harmful discharges.
|Power (VA)||6000 VA|
|Input voltage||24Vdc (48/72/110Vdc available Q2/2019)|
|No. of outputs||1|
|Inverter Type||Sine wave|
|Dimensions||260 x 455 x 85 mm|